Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scrapboxing

Given the business that we're in, we love creating keepsakes of our family life, but I've never been much of a scrapbooker. Yesterday, while thumbing through the February issue of Martha Stewart Living I came across an article on Darcy Miller's Scrapboxes and I think I may have found my new obsession.

Here's a closer look at a few more of them:I've got boxes and boxes of mementos and photos of our family and I can't wait to begin work on some of these. And wouldn't one look great with a silhouette?

If you're in New York, you can see the exhibit in person at Partner's and Spade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am totally obsessed with scrapboxing.. I am in Australia though and have not yet found anywhere that has decent frames to use. If anybody has any ideas on where i could try i would love some ideas.

The Flynns said...

Here's a link to the Martha Stewart site where they are selling them: http://shop.marthastewart.com/category/36995369721/1/Scrapboxes.htm Good luck!